- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I've entrusted my car with AVAS for every service my car has required for nine years. Never had to return for any corrections. Look no further if you are particular about your car and want things done right the first time. I especially enjoy interacting with Shane and Ralph. They also let me know about repairs that will be necessary in the future and help me prioritize which are the most important, never attempting to sell me on something that can safely be postponed. I haven't always been happy with the prices. But Having it done promptly and that it was done the right way is worth the peace of mind.